Monday, December 28, 2015

FA LA La la la......whatever

Ugh, the holidays. Love 'em and hate 'em. The twinkle in the kid's eyes on Christmas morning when they see their stockings filled to the top, the joy of playing games and sipping coco by the fire, the happiness and full hearts when we see our family and treasured friends together in one room; all great things. The insane holiday shopping crowds, the hectic schedules, trying to whip up homemade gifts in a hurry, rushing back to the store on Christmas Eve because you forgot something on your endless list, the dog knocking all of the ornaments off the tree trying to chase the cat; these are things I can do without.

This year is coming to a close, and I reflect back, as hard as things get sometimes, I know that I am truly blessed in my family and friends. And that is the important stuff. I hope everyone is able to look back on the year and think the same.

Here are a few new treasures we whipped up over the past couple of months.





No comments:

Post a Comment