Friday, August 7, 2015

Getting Our Antique On!






While I am neck deep in sawdust, Laura is out treasure hunting...like every day. Seriously, she has a problem. But man what an eye! She has turned her home into an art studio/vintage getaway where she can paint, collect and be inspired!

Here is just a sample of what she has...



 
 
Awesome lantern tree, I tried to sneak this into my truck when she wasn't looking, but I got caught!



 
 
Yes this is a bathroom filled with painted frames. Seriously.
 
 
 
 
 
Funky Trunks


 
We need to start selling before her house tips over!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been busy today. Very nice, the new look blog. The light blue background with the daisies (Don't hold it against me if I am wrong) is a good look. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete